- Food Chemistry and Food Safety
- Analytical Chemistry
- Mass Spectrometry
- Analytical Separations
- Water Quality/ Water Pollutants
- Air Quality/ Air Pollutants
B.S. Forensic Chemistry, Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY, 2020
- Maple Syrup Adulteration using CRDS and IRMS Paper Publication In-Progress- expected publication in 2022
- Reagan Patton, Marcelo Guzman, Ozonolysis of Phenolic Aldehydes in Water, ACS National Fall Conference, Division of Environmental Chemistry, Advanced Oxidation/Reduction Processes for Water & Wastewater Treatment: Progress & Challenges Symposium, Chicago, Illinois, USA, August 2022.
- Reagan Patton, Marcelo Guzman, Ozonolysis of Phenolic Aldehydes, Food, Energy, and Water Symposium, Lexington, Kentucky, USA, December 2021.
- Madhavi Mantha, Kevin Kubachka, John Urban, Lisa Kaine, Jana Brueggemeyer and Reagan Patton, Comparison Studies of Adulteration in Honey, Lemon Juice and Maple Syrup Using CRDS and IRMS, Pittcon Conference, Chicago, Illinois, USA, March 2020.