The 48th Annual Naff Symposium is centered on the topic of Oxidative Stress in Neurodegeneration: Focus on Alzheimer Disease.
This year’s Naff Symposium will host four world-renowned experts to shed light on this dynamic field:
- Prof. Barry Halliwell, National University of Singapore, Is Ergothioneine a Factor Against Neurodegeneration and a Promotor of Healthy Ageing?
- Prof. Marzia Perluigi, Sapienza University of Rome, Redox Imbalance and Metabolic Defects in the Brain of Down Syndrome Individuals: a Synergistic Path to Alzheimer's Neurodegeneration
- Prof. Mark Mattson, Johns Hopkins University, Sculptor and Destroyer
In addition to the four speakers, the Naff Symposium will also host a poster competition where undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral researchers can showcase their work.
Congratulations to our 2023 winners!
- First Place: Rohan Desai
- Second Place: Josiel Barrios Cossio
- Third Place: Laiken Griffith
For details about the 48th Annual Naff Symposium, click here.